Friday, October 26, 2012

Kathryn Designs is headed to Nashville and The 46th Annual CMA Awards

Once again The Artisan Group has given me a chance to venture into new territory!  My work will be featured in gift bags and on display backstage at the official gift talent lounge for The 46th Annual CMA Awards, airing LIVE on ABC November 1st at 8/7p Central. I grew up in Kentucky, so country music is a natural fit for me!

I decided to go with a sparkle theme.  For the celebrity and press gift bags, I created Gemstone Teardrop necklaces using gorgeous CZ stones and natural moonstones.

For my backstage display, I went a little more elaborate.  I decided on a Gemstone Amulet Necklace, Hinged Gemstone Cuff, and a Fine Silver and Polymer Horn Necklace. 
I really obsessed over how to display these pieces!  I ended up making my own display shadow box by staining a plain wooden box with a white wash, then using scrapbook paper for the background.  I wanted something that would really highlight the colors in my display jewelry.  My fingers are crossed that the celebrities like what they see! 

For a limited time, I am offering a sale on anything from this collection.





No comments: