Monday, October 1, 2012

Gifting for the stylist of the hit ABC show Pretty Little Liars

I am thrilled to announce that my jewelry was selected to be included in a gift bag for the stylist for the hit ABC show Pretty Little Liars..  Thanks again to The Artisan Group for another great opportunity!
I am hoping I get to see my work on one of the fabulous ladies of the show. The show airs on ABC at 8/7 Central on ABC and it is addictive!  If I find out my bracelet will be on an episode, I will be sure to let you know :)

In other news, I have two great events coming soon.  First up is a great shopping event called "Girls Night Out" on Facebook on October 10th.  I will post more details in a few days.  There will be lots of fun, bargains, specials, and giveaways from 13 wonderful handmade shops!

In November, Kathryn Designs will be showcased and gifted to the biggest names in Country Music backstage at the CMA Country Music Awards!! Watch LIVE on November 1st at 8p/7p Central on ABC.  I am so beyond thrilled and thankful for this opportunity via  The Artisan Group.  More details to come soon.  I am finally catching up with my blog.
Watch LIVE on Nov. 1 at 8p/7p Central on ABC

2 comments:

Hena Tayeb said...

So awesome.. wishing you the best of luck and heaps of sales.

KathrynDesigns said...

Thank you so much Hena! I am very excited! Hope you have a great weekend :)