Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Special Swag Bags for Jessica Alba and Zooey Deschanel!

I am so thrilled that thanks to The Artisan Group, I will be creating necklaces for the lovely Jessica Alba and Zooey Deschanel!

For Jessica Alba, I am working on a necklace in this style:

I read that she has the Sanskrit word for "lotus" tattooed on her wrist, so I was tempted to use this exact design. However, I will probably go with my first plan to redesign the piece so I can include the birth month flowers of her two children, Honor and Haven. I am so inspired by this idea that I will be offering birth month flower necklaces in my Artfire shop in the near future. I just sold the above necklace so I am busy making more lotus necklaces too!

For Zooey Deschanel, I will be making an "open locket" necklace similar to this:


I am so grateful to have the chance to gift these awesome celebrities!
When I have the pieces finished later this week, I will post them.

I am also donating an open locket necklace to a fundraising auction for

here in Washington County, Maryland. I am honored to contribute to such a well respected program that does so much good for the community and families.

No comments: