To say "thank you" to all the wonderful people who have joined me on my Kathryn Designs Facebook page, I am celebrating reaching 500 fans with a giveaway of this vintage inspired necklace:
This unique piece of art jewelry was created using liquid polymer clay to create a translucent veneer, which I applied to a polymer clay background. I used a great retro pin up image from Lunagirl.com, and embellished the piece with Swarovski crystals and individually placed microbeads. It is coated with jeweler’s grade resin for a glossy finish. The necklace portion is beaded with crystal AB and seed beads. Similar pieces sell in my Artfire shop for 55.00.
To enter follow these steps:
1) Follow my blog by using the blue “Join This Site” button to the left. Please select the option to “follow publicly.”
2) Leave a comment for this blog post to let me know you have joined Kathryn Designs blog, and include your email address.
3) Make sure you have completed both steps so your entry will count!
4) If you are already following this blog, you can still enter by leaving a blog post letting me know you are following.
There are always rules, so here goes:
1) Each person is eligible for one entry. The contest will run from today (November 2nd, 2011) until Saturday, November 5th at 11:00 PM, EST.
2) This contest is only open to people with a mailing address in either the United States or Canada.
3) A number will be assigned to your entry upon receipt. A winning number will be generated using Random.org shortly after 11:00 PM, EST on Saturday, November 5th. If your assigned number matches the winning number, and you meet the eligibility requirements, you win!
4) I will post the name of the winner on my Kathryn Designs Facebook page and at KathrynDesigns.blogspot.com on Sunday, November 6th, 2011. I will notify the winner by email as well. If I do not hear back within 72 hours, I will have to select an alternate winner.
Thank you all again for your support! Wishing you good luck!