Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kathryn Designs at the GBK Gift Lounge for the American Music Awards


After all the excitement for The 46th Annual CMA Awards, I am thrilled to have another great gifting opportunity so soon!  Via The Artisan Group, my Gemstone Teardrop necklaces will be gifted to celebrities attending the GBK Gift Lounge for The 40th American Music Awards.  The gift lounge will be held in Los Angeles on November 16th and 17th.  The award show airs on ABC on Sunday, November 18th.
Gemstone Teardrop Necklace

In shopping news.....Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday are fast approaching.  I will be offering some great deals on my Kathryn Designs Website.  In the meantime, check out some amazing offers via The Artisan Group Deals page.  My gemstone flower cuff is currently on sale for 60.00 (normally 80.00) until November 18th!
Gemstone Flower Cuff
Feeling grateful and blessed for all the wonderful, supportive people in my life.
My heart goes out to those who are still suffering the after effects of Hurricane Sandy.
<3kathryn

No comments: