Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Countdown to GBK's Oscars Gift Lounge, and Introducing Melissa, Modeling My Jewelry

In a few days, I will be anxiously awaiting word from The Artisan Group about the GBK Oscars Gift Lounge.  I am so excited for everyone who is participating in this event, and hope we all get lots of exposure for our handmade products.  All the hard work is done on my part. Now it is just a matter of waiting and letting Valerie and Nikki from The Artisan Group work their magic at the Gift Lounge this weekend!

In the meantime, I am excited to share a few of my first professionally modeled jewelry photographs.
Thank you to the gorgeous Melissa for making my Open Locket Necklace, ( featured in the Swag Bags)  and teardrop earrings look so great!
Also, a very special thank you to Sweet Grace Models and Cupcake Sprinkles for making this possible!
I cannot help myself, so I am going to share a few more photos:


I was so excited to use Melissa's picture in my online Press Release as well.

 I would like to share a sneak peek at the necklace I will be gifting at the Press and attendees at the MTV Movie Awards industry mixer this spring (2012).  This necklace will also be included in special Mother's Day gift bags provided to celebrity moms such as Beyonce, Jessica Simpson, and Jennifer Garner via The Artisan Group!  Look for this new line to be in my Artfire shop soon!  I will be posting in more detail about these fabulous opportunities after the Oscars :)

1 comment:

juditsd said...

gorgeous jewelry!