Friday, May 31, 2013

Kathryn Designs: Return of the Blog, Gifting Renee Zellweger

Catching up! My last post was in February and here is is almost June already. I've been happily trekking along in my adventures with metal clay and somehow got lost in the basement with my kiln.  No time to post!

A few months ago, I gifted the beautiful and talented Renee Zellweger two of my new metal clay creations, via The Artisan Group.
Renee Zellweger: Photo by David Shankbone
I chose to create delicate pieces, as I noted that she seems to favor understated jewelry. Both pieces were created with Goldie Bronze metal clay.  The bangle has four pink CZ stones, and the initial necklace is a simple, classic style that I thought she might like.  

I was so excited when the founder of The Artisan Group shared with us the lovely handwritten thank you note she received from Rene! Her thoughtfulness and consideration was a beautiful surprise. 
I have added several new metal clay designs to my website, and have been honored at the great response from my customers!  Click on the link beneath the photo to visit my website and check out some of my creations.  


No comments: