Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Goddess Bracelets for celebrity mothers, Mother's Day 2013


In keeping with my love of Goldie Bronze metal clay, I created these lovely bracelets using some amazing Amazonite beads.  I love the summery, fresh shade of blue in these beads!  The Goddess Athena charms were created using metal clay.  These bracelets were gifting to so many fabulous celebrity moms via The Artisan Group, I can barely believe it!  I am so excited about this opportunity and I hope to see my bracelet out and about in Hollywood, or anywhere for that matter :)
Celebrities are: ROW (1) Vanessa Lachey, Snooki, Shakira, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Sara Rue, Penelope Cruz, Megan Fox. ROW (2) Maya Rudolph, Malin Ackerman, Lisa Ling, Kristin Cavallari, Kristen Bell, Kim Kardashian, Jessica Simpson. ROW (3) Jennifer Nettles, Jenna Dewan, Holly Madison. ROW (4) Giuliana Rancic, Gisele Bündchen, Fergie. ROW (5) Claire Danes, Busy Phillips, Anna Faris. ROW (6) Evan Rachel Wood, Hillary Scott.

No comments: